Tuesday 17 February 2009

i’m bAck… more rambLing.. more PrejUDice;)

omg…. i haven’t updated my blog since god knows when… i have never even realized that it has changed for that matter!! hahahahhaa.. its been too long baby…. much tooo long…

anywayss…. today im blOgging becausE i felt compelled - more than anything else to babbLe to my hearts conteNT!! hahahhahahaha =))… this is mainLy becaUse… my bestfRiend… yes… my vERy own BEsT frEnD feLt uTTerLy content to put TWILigHt as the background for her fS page and has a beLLa-EdwarD thingy vid in her meDiabOx…. yes… what better way to torment me….?? my soUL.. my pooR souL is suffering frOm indignity…. wakkekekekekek ;))

yes… like my shOutout previoUsly… i sooo hate twilight to the point of obsessIon and to the very coRe of my beiNg…. wakekkekekeke =))…. i my friEnd - am not referrIng to the bOOk, thO i don’t doUbt that my reacTion would be the same if not worSe!!! i wud be glAd to read the bOOk shOuld my pRejudice agaiNst it bothEr most of You but i shall not.. and does not deem it fit to buy it on my owN… i think it wud oNly be a waste of my moNey… :D
the mOvie - was a whoLe load of cRap… cHEESY-ness was embedded throughout the movie……………………….. (i cudn’t count how many times i rolled my eyes, or pretended i was chOking on my naCHos thru out the entire movie, or pretended to puke… or begged sumone to just knock the consciousness outta meeh!!)…..

i felt that the entire ‘vampire spaRKles in the suN’ notIon abSoLutely ludicRous and utterLy hiLaRIous i often find myself laughing on my own whenever i think about it….. where has the MYSTERIOUS-ness of being a vamPire goNE… it seemEd much too gaY-ish for me to bear….. wakkekekekekek ;))….

bella….. yes.. my dear bella………………… lacks the personaLity… it wud seem that the character bella is befitting the targeted 14 year old readers the writer had in mind… but she does seem a little too - hmmm.. whats the word?? mindless?? no…. impulsive?? …. no… easy???… no…. i dont know.. i can’t seem to find the word…. all i can conclude is she LACKS personality…. tho i think most men preferred women that way……… wakkekekekekekekekekke =))… feel free to correct me!!!

all i can say is… she’s a girl… not yet a woman….

a love relationship itseLf is an already comPlex thingY… mucH more if its a love relatIonship with a vamPire…. you don’t forsake your mortality just becauSe ur bf is a vamPire…. yes… iMMoRtaLity has its own catCh… (n im sure she’d love to spArkle in the sun as well… hell yeah… id love to spaRkle-bling2 as well)…. but the thing about being in love… is that its not always that easy…. you don’t just say…. ‘ please… make me a vampire… im ready to be an immortal’… ‘i’ll just leave my family n friends behinD’…….. even tho u cud say that at the end of the day….. but the movie was toooo easy…. too cheesy… it lacks all the complexities of being in love with a vampire shud be…..

all it has was an intoxicatingly (n too much for my weakened heart to bear) - ‘u look at me, i look at you’ moments!!!!! - far too much for my mind to comprehend…

hahahahahahhahaa…… i suppose most girls would already be flagging out an edward cullen tees… or an ‘i love edward cullen’ banner sumwhere public…..

i am however…. a totally different case…. shOOt me if i shud wear one…

hahahahhahahahahahahah =))…. more ramBLings on my part as usual…. i’d like to list out ALL the reasons why i hate twilight to the core of my being… but i shall not and will not bore you to death with details of a movie that although most wud deem as a romantic love story… but to me was only of a teenage baseless infatuation with a seemingly more than average prettY boY…. *siGh*….

where has the all-time tall dark n handsOme notiOn gone???? (reFer to JudIth McNaught journal of romanticism…. wakekkekekekeke ;))

tho i’m not a biggie with sappY and cheesy lovey doVey thingY… i still thiNk im a roMantic;)… whIch giRl aren’t??? hehehehehe… after all… i graduated frOm the entiRe McNaught series by the age of 14… (re-reads are an entireLy diffeRent thing altogether)… huhuuhuhuh…. and is a suCkeR fOr sCots and gallantries….. ;)…

………….. huhuhuhuhu…. this has been fUn!!! till my neXt antIcs peOple………….

……………………………’where art thou oh romeO??’ - sHakEspEaRe-…………………..

p/s: not a big fan of romeO n juLiet tho… :P. i much prefer tamiNG of the sHrew….. ;)

No comments: