Friday 18 April 2008

-reSigNatIoN-

eaRlier on i thOught that after listenIng to aLExs' renDitiOn of likE a chiLd... i cuD moVe on fRom xiAh's (dBSk) rendItiOn of reSignation.... buT oh-BOy!... oh-boy am I wROng!

hehehehhe... i am sTIll hoOKed! hoOked! n hoOked!;P

heRe i am plAying theSe two sOngs as my bEdtime sONg...

aNd stIll i aM saDdEned by the lYriCs...

the woRds....

thEse woRds...


I was happy during all those times with you..
but it must've been hard for you...
It's not like I didn't know your feelings..
I felt it too but..
Letting you go, letting you go is not something that I'm used to
I despise you for having no choice but to do so

Why didn't you say anything?
Or couldn't you?
Didn't you think of me at least a little?
If you like me,
if you love me,
why did you say those things if you were going to end it like this?

Do I have to hate you?
Or am I supposed to blame myself?
If only I can turn back time
I just want to go back to before

Fine, I won't ask anymore
If you want to leave me, go without turning back
I won't shed any tears because that'll just make my heart weaker
I can faintly see you going farther away--
tears must be in my eyes

I think I will despise you a lot
I have to endure it so I can forget
I won't do anything like love ever again
I wanted to give my last love to you who turned away
I hope you are happy
I hope you meet someone better than me.....

No comments: